13 February 2008

Sock it to Me Twice - Contest

Contest 1: All About Love ( 10 pts)









I remember the first Valentine’s Day I spent with my husband when we were first dating. I had only met him a month before. I think we both knew that we would be together when we first met. He took me out to dinner and gave me a single rose and a box of chocolates. It was wonderful. And now we have been married 35 years and have three lovely and intelligent daughters.

Contest 2: Spring Knitting (5 pts)












My spring knitting plans are to knit socks and shawls that have springtime colors. I plan on joining a group of knitters at a shop on the windward side of Oahu. A new project will be to knit a fair isle cardigan from materials I have from Knitpicks. My goal is to expand my thinking about knitting and incorporating items I already have in my stash.

Contest 3: Share the Yarn Love

My favorite yarns (20 pts):






Miss Babs: http://www.missbabs.com/
Mamallama sock: http://www.mamallamaknits.com/index.html
Malabrigo lace: http://www.malabrigoyarn.com/
Duets: http://www.aswellyarnshop.com/cart/home.php
Kaffee Fassett Regia sock: http://www.theyarngrove.com/kafaco.html
Koigu KPPM laceweight: http://www.koigu.com/new_page_6.htm
Yarn Pirate: http://yarnpirate.com/
Socks that Rock lightweight: http://www.bluemoonfiberarts.com/
Wollmeise: http://www.rohrspatzundwollmeise.de/
flash_content/rohrspatzundwollmeise.html
DreaminColorSmooshy: http://www.dreamincoloryarn.com/
pages/yarns.html
Austermann Step: http://www.paradisefibers.net/Austermann-Step-Sock-Yarn-p/943.htm

No comments: